Despite being in early access, Disney Dreamlight Valley has had some fun holiday events filled with limited-time challenges and cosmetics, and that trend is continuing with the Eggstravaganza Event. With some fresh holiday-themed Dreamlight tasks to knock out, additional furniture to craft, and even some new cooking recipes, there’s a lot to keep you busy during the event. Here’s everything you need to know.
The Eggstravaganza Event runs from Saturday, April 8 through Saturday, April 29. There are some new additions to the game during this time period that must be completed before the event ends or you’ll lose out on the opportunity, so be sure to make the most of your time.
There are some new event-exclusive items to get your hands on if you want to craft and cook all of the new recipes.
There’s a new fruit bush that grows, uh, eggs. There are three of them across the valley, though you can move them wherever you wish. You can get Egg-cellent Fruit x3 for each bush, so that’s a good haul for each rotation. You’ll also earn plenty of these from completing daily and weekly quests.
Wild Spring Egg
You’ll want to keep your eyes peeled as you’re exploring, as these eggs are scattered around on the ground throughout the valley. Otherwise, you can only get them from WALL-E’s quests, so use them wisely!
Keeping a stock of Spring V-EGG-etables around requires a bit of work. You’ll only get small amounts of these when completing daily and weekly quests, so your best bet is to craft seeds to plant and grow your own. You’ll need Dreamlight x20, Egg-cellent Fruit x1, and Wild Spring Egg x1 to craft a single bag of seeds.
Daily and weekly quests
There are now daily and weekly quests you can get from WALL-E during the event. Simply speak to him when he has a quest marker above his head and accept them. They’re all pretty easy to complete–mostly asking you to perform quick tasks around the valley or craft an item. Just make sure you check in with WALL-E each day so you don’t miss some opportunities to earn eggs.
Holiday-themed Dreamlight tasks
As with all holiday events, you can find some unique Dreamlight tasks hidden in your Village tab within the Dreamlight menu. There are four in total, and completing each one will grant you a unique item. You can check out how to solve them below–and check the next section for any recipes you’ll need to do so.
Spring Taste Test
Make and eat one of each of the new event recipes.
Reward: Spring Tableware
That’s Not Where Eggs Come From
Craft and plant V-EGG-etable Seeds (recipe further down), then harvest them.
Rewards: Spring Chocolate (10), Blue Spring Rabbit companion (30), Pink Spring Rabbit companion (60), Yellow Spring Rabbit companion (100)
WALL-E Loves Flowers
Hang out with WALL-E and pick 50 flowers.
Reward: Decorative Tulip Bouquet
Make and display four of the new pieces of event furniture.
Reward: Tulip Lamp
There are some new egg-based cooking and crafting recipes to check out during the event. Here’s how to make everything.
- Spring Chocolate – Wild Spring Egg, Sugarcane, Cocoa Bean
- Spring Egg Bowl – Wild Spring Egg, Egg-cellent Fruit, Spring V-EGG-etable, Sugarcane, Cocoa Bean
- Spring Mimosa Eggs – Wild Spring Egg, Egg-cellent Fruit, Spring V-EGG-etable, Basil
- “Don’t Put ‘Em All in One Basket” Basket – Wild Spring Egg x10, Egg-cellent Fruit x10, Spring V-EGG-etable x5, Fiber x20
- Over Easy Chair – Wild Spring Egg x5, Egg-cellent Fruit x5
- Spring Egg Bounty – Wild Spring Egg x15, Egg-cellent Fruit x15, Spring V-EGG-etable x15, Stone x50
- Spring Stall – Wild Spring Egg x10, Egg-cellent Fruit x10, Spring V-EGG-etable x10, Hardwood x20
- Sunny Side Up Arch – Wild Spring Egg x15, Egg-cellent Fruit x25, Spring V-EGG-etable x25, Iron Ingot x10
- V-EGG-etable Seeds – Wild Spring Egg x1, Egg-cellent Fruit x1, Dreamlight x20
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.